The shareholders in Swedbank AB are hereby given notice to the Annual General Meeting at Cirkus, Djurgårdsslätten 43-45, Stockholm, on Thursday 26 March, 2020 at 11:00 am (CET).
Shareholders are welcome from 9:15 am (CET). Before the Meeting, Swedbank management will be available in the lobby. Light refreshments will be provided in connection hereto.
As a service to non-Swedish speaking shareholders, the meeting will be simultaneously interpreted into English.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB ("Euroclear", the Swedish Central Securities Depository) on 20 March, 2020 (the "Record Date"), and must give notice of their attendance, and number of any advisors (not more than two), to Swedbank’s head office no later than 20 March, 2020.
Notification may be submitted:
· by letter to Swedbank AB, "Årsstämman", c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, or
· by telephone +46 8 402 90 60, or
· at http://www.swedbank.com/AGM.
Entrance cards, which shall be presented at the entrance to the meeting venue, will be sent from 21 March, 2020.
1. Opening of the Meeting and address by the Chair of the Board of Directors
2. Election of the Meeting Chair
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of two persons to verify the minutes
6. Decision whether the Meeting has been duly convened
7. a) Presentation of the annual report and the consolidated accounts for the financial year 2019
b) Presentation of the auditor’s reports for the bank and the group for the financial year 2019
c) Address by the CEO
8. Adoption of the profit and loss account and balance sheet of the bank and the consolidated profit and loss account and consolidated balance sheet for the financial year 2019
9. Resolution on the allocation of the bank’s profit in accordance with the adopted balance sheet as well as decision on the record date for dividends
10. a-u) Decision whether to discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO from liability
11. Determination of the number of Board members
12. Determination of the remuneration to the Board members and the Auditor
13. a-j) Election of the Board members
14. Election of the Chair of the Board of Directors
15. Decision on the Nomination Committee
16. Decision on the guidelines for remuneration to top executives
17. Decision to acquire own shares in accordance with the Securities Market Act
18. Decision regarding authorisation for the Board of Directors to decide on acquisitions of own shares in addition to what has been stated in item 17
19. Decision on authorisation for the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of convertibles
20. Decision on performance and share based remuneration programs for 2020
a) Approval of the resolution of the Board of Directors regarding the common performance and share based remuneration program 2020 ("Eken 2020")
b) Approval of the resolution of the Board of Directors regarding deferred variable remuneration in the form of shares under the Individual Program 2020 ("IP 2020")
c) Decision regarding transfer of own shares
21. Matter submitted by the shareholder Thorwald Arvidsson regarding the abolition of the possibility of so-called voting differentiation
22. Matter submitted by the shareholder Thorwald Arvidsson regarding representation for small and medium-sized shareholders in the Board of Directors and Nomination Committee of Swedbank AB
23. Matter submitted by the shareholder Thorwald Arvidsson regarding special examination of the external auditors’ actions
24. Closing of the meeting
Read the full notice in attached pdf-document. The notice will also be available on http://www.swedbank.com/AGM where notification can be submitted.
Representatives from the media are welcome from 10.15 am.
After the General Meeting, representatives from the media are also welcome to a press meeting with Swedbank’s chair of the Board of Directors and CEO.
Welcome to register your participation to Swedbank’s Press Officer, Unni Jerndal, phone: +46 73 092 11 80 or e-mail email@example.com.
Participation in the press meeting requires press card or corresponding document.
For further information:
Gregori Karamouzis, Head of Investor Relations, phone: + 46 72 740 63 38
Unni Jerndal, Press Officer, phone: + 46 73 092 11 80
Swedbank encourages a sound and sustainable financial situation for the many households and businesses. As a leading bank in our home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide range of financial services and products. Swedbank has over 7 million retail customers and around 600 000 corporate customers and organisations with 168 branches in Sweden and 99 branches in the Baltic countries. The group is also present in other Nordic countries, the US and China. As of 31 December, 2019 the group had operating profit of 24 420 SEKbn. Read more at www.swedbank.com
Se fullständiga pressmeddelande och andra nyheter från detta bolag hos Cision News